Year 1 Information
- Please bring a coat, warm hat or sun hat, gloves and a scarf depending on the weather. All children must have a coat. All items MUST be labelled.
- Please bring a water bottle filled with water. Children are allowed water throughout choosing whenever they feel thirsty. If children dont have a water bottle they can visit the water fountain.
- Children are allowed to bring in 'topic' related items only- such as books, photographs or resources.
- Please send in dinner money in a labelled envelope.
Book Bags- reading books, libary books and learning logs
- Learning logs and new Read Write Inc reading books will be sent home every WEDNESDAY.
- Book bags should return on FRIDAY for Oxford Learning Tree reading books and libary books to be changed.
- Book bags with a completed learning log and reading book with record must return on a TUESDAY to begin the process again....
- Please send in P.E kits at the beginning of each half term.
- Children should have an indoor P.E kit- shorts and t-shirt, and an outdoor P.E kit- a tracksuit and pumps. Please label all items.
- P.E Days- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
- Girls should remove earings on these days.